Ideal for Solar inverter Compact size, 1 Form A 35A/48A Power Relay
- 35A/48 A current at 250 V AC achieved in compact size (L: 33 × W: 38 × H: 36.3 mm L: 1.299 × W: 1.496 × H: 1.429 inch)
Due to improved conduction efficiency, wide terminal blades are used. (for high capacity type)
- Contact gap: 2.5 mm (VDE0126 compliant)
Compliant with European photovoltaic standard VDE0126
Compliant with EN61810-1 2.5 kV surge voltage (between contacts)
- Contributes to energy saving in devices thanks to reduced coil hold voltage
Coil hold voltage can be reduced down to 40% of the nominal coil voltage (ambient temperature 20°C 68°F). This equals to power consumption of approximately 310 mW.
*Coil hold voltage is the coil voltage after 100 ms following application of the nominal coil voltage.
- High insulation and 10,000 V surge breakdown voltage (between contacts and coil) achieved.
- Conforms to various safety standards
Certification authority High capacity type C-UL 48 A 277 V AC (at 85°C 185°F) VDE (VDE0435) 48 A 250 V AC cosφ = 0.8 (at 85°C 185°F) Standard type UL/CSA 35 A 277 V AC (at 25°C 77°F) VDE (VDE0435) 35 A 250 V AC cosφ = 1 (at 80°C 176°F)
Photovoltaic power generation systems (Solar inverter)